Connecting your e-mail in Comidor is one of the first things you should do when you start using Comidor. Having your emails managed in Comidor helps you communicate better with your colleagues, as you can share with them important messages, instead of forward them or directly save one email’s attachments in Comidor’s Document folders.
Interested in Connecting your email in Comidor? Just follow the steps below:
- Click on the “User” image of the side banner on the top left corner
- Select the “User Profile” option
- Click on “Manage emails” tab
- Fill in your e-mail address and password. In case you are using a gmail, hotmail or yahoo account, the POP3 and SMT hosts and ports will be automatically filled in. Otherwise you should complete them manually, according your provider’s instructions.
- Click Test Connection button.
- If everything is completed correctly an appropriate message will be displayed that the connection has been made successfully
- Click Save
- That’s it! You are ready to send and receive your e-mails from Comidor!