Cognitive Automation technologies
Cognitive Automation comes equipped with a variety of unique features and capabilities that can benefit your business. The key capabilities of Cognitive Automation are:
- Natural Language Processing (NLP): the capability to understand language
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR): the ability to read and understand written text
- Computer Vision: the competence to understand visual objects
- Machine Learning (ML): the capability of a machine (software) to perform complex tasks
- Decision Making and Reasoning: the capability to emulate human intelligence and decision-making
The Difference between RPA and Cognitive (AI) Automation
RPA creates software robots, which simulate repetitive human actions that do not require human thinking or decisions. AI in BPM is ideal in complicated situations where huge data volumes are involved and humans need to make decisions.
Comidor makes your workflows smart with Comidor Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning functionalities.
Artificial Intelligence-Machine Learning (AI/ML)
With the renaissance of Robotic Process Automation (RPA), came Intelligent Automation. In simple terms, intelligently automating means enhancing Business Process Management (BPM) and RPA with AI and ML. In the highest stage of automation, these algorithms learn by themselves and with their own interactions. In that way, they empower businesses to achieve Cognitive Automation and Autonomous Process Optimization. They can identify inefficiencies and predict changes, risks or opportunities.