Innovative “echo” Model
- Project Manager (PM): selects the participating groups and builds the Gantt chart online. He is the responsible to set the desired workload for the members, as well as to estimate the expected cost and finally assigns each schedule to its associated manager.
- Team Leader (TL): selects the appropriate workforce and assigns duties to them.
- Team members (TM): accept the orders assigned to them, build their own sub-tasks and upon tasks’ completion their orders are flagged as “complete”. Thus, the actual budget and the exact workload are re-calculated to encompass the updates.
Enjoy collaboration during the PM Life Cycle
Project Managers primarily capitalize on the following:
- Information during the life cycle can be easily shared.
- The coordinator enables associated teams to solve issues arisen.
- Checking the Asset Utilization helps in keeping an eye on the crucial performance baselines.
- The methods and tools can be repeatedly put into practice easy and fast.
- Use the simple Gantt Chart maker to represent the time and duration of the Project’s Work packages.
- Define your milestones, in order to landmark the progress that should be made at a certain future point.
- The duration and the dates can be changed just by editing the sub-processes.
- Get quick updates via the KanBan board tool, monitoring the work progress and their just-in-time deliverables.
- Comidor KanBan board alleviates team project managers’ burden of work-in-progress (WIP) monitoring by revealing and preventing bottlenecks dynamically.
Link entities with Working Packages
- Built-in collaborative features, with enhanced capabilities to connect different entities dynamically during the life cycle
- Quick and easy connection of documents with working packages, within the phases
- Rich functionality within the same toolbox allows connection the full range of Collaboration features, within the working packages (i.e. contacts, messages, accounts, processes, etc.)
Smart Notifications & Notice Scenarios
- Get easily noticed, with a friendly professional social network UX interface
- 5 level information: System and User notification (record created/completed), e-mail, new calendar entry, new process
- Choose among variety of options about the way that the system will notify you, ie. an SMS prior 20min from expected task start.
- Availability to notify non Comidor users, via external e-mail
- Full record of the notification history