Comidor Accounts unit refers to the legal entities related with your business such as Customers, Vendors, Partners or Competitors. Comidor Accounts unit enables a 360- approach for your Account Management offering all the crucial information gathered per account. Using properly this unit you can manage key Accounts, Customers, Vendors, Partners or Competitors who are significant for your company in financial terms and gain competitive advantage.
Defining Account Type
The first legal entity that should be added as account is the Owner of Comidor, actually your business. Then you can add at Comidor your Customers, Vendors, Partners, Competitors selecting their account type and define if they are key accounts by ticking the Importance check box. This will create automatically one entity in the equivalent Unit of CRM (e.g. an entity in Customers or Vendors or Partners or Competitors) and one in the Contacts Unit.
Completing Account’s Business Profile
You can create a complete business profile for each of your accounts by:
1. adding Name, Account Importance, Organization Category and other characteristics as the Account Company size,sector and its division,
2. adding Contact info, such as contact phones, emails and address with geo-location (integrated Google Maps),
3+A. selecting type of Account and other type related information (e.g. for a Potential Customer you can select the product that is interested in),
4. adding Accounting preferences information (VAT Registration Code and Preferred Currency) and Social Media profiles,
5. defining the Account managers (administrators) and the Supervisor of an Account,
6. writing a short description about this account, and
7. adding the company logo.
When you create an account you can also choose to create a specific public folder for the account’s documents.
Managing an account
Users can view, edit and perform several other actions related to an Account, such as:
1. updating and/or adding more information related to this Account,
2. checking or adding notes and comments related to this Account, older activities related to this Account, some cases that have been created for this Account, Contacts that are related with this Account, creating and viewing Tasks, Documents (files), Opportunities and Projects. Also, relating Form Answers from a questionnaire that has run and are refer to this Account. Most importantly, users can see all the added tags and other Comidor objects that linked with this Accounts (documents, contracts, topics, actions, emails etc.),
3. updating the Access and Change Rights preferences for a more secured and protected Account,
4. performing other activities, as deleting, printing or linking the Account, notifying other users about this Account or sending a new Email/questionnaire as Email.
A Key Account (KA) should provide organization's Key Account Managers/Administrators with as many information as it could. KA Manager, the Administrator, gives access rights to the Operation Department so as to ensure that Operations Team will have available everything they need. Comidor offers access to Account's Documents, Opportunities, Accounting transactions and Form Answers. Operations Team and KA Manager can review the relevant contract, have feedback for this customer's satisfaction and confirm its importance for the organization based on the high frequency of related opportunities and the accounting transactions. Everyone who has the right, can review this KA, comment on the Notes panel and also track any change made on this KA.