Undoubtedly, chatbots and AI-powered solutions are here to stay. Businesses of all types and sizes are trying to find ways to implement chatbots and AI solutions to drive business productivity and stay competitive. In this section, we will explore how you can easily with no-code integrate ChatGPT and DALL·E into your business to improve productivity and boost efficiency.
To begin with, OpenAI provides a suite of powerful tools that allow users to generate text, images, videos, or audio in a fraction of the time it would take a human. ChatGPT is an Artificial Intelligence (AI) chatbot developed by OpenAI that can be used in a variety of use cases. It uses Natural Language Processing (NLP) and machine learning to generate conversations with a human-level quality. On the other hand, DALL·E, with its automated capabilities, can help content creators save time while increasing the quality of their output. It produces images based on a description provided by a user.
OpenAI tools are both easily accessible through web interfaces, as well as via APIs that help you integrate their services with your applications and systems. However, make sure to be cautious, and familiarize yourself with the various security measures in place before attempting any integration.
Before you use OpenAI ChatGPT and DALL·E, you need to sign up for an OpenAI account and create a valid API key. To create an API key and integrate ChatGPT and DALL·E into Comidor, please follow these steps:
First step: Visit the OpenAI website and sign up for an account. You can use your Google or Microsoft account or just add another email address.
Before completing your account, you should clarify how you will primarily use the OpenAI tools.
Second step: When logged in, click on your profile icon and select “View API Keys”
Third step: Click on “create new secret key”
Fourth step: Finally, copy the generated key and store it in a secure place, as it is displayed on your screen only for a limited time. After closing this page, you won’t be able to view the API key again, so keep that in mind.
Fifth step: Log in to your Comidor account and go to Application Parameters. Click on the “+” icon to create a new application parameter.
App Factory> Integrations and Services> Application Parameters
Sixth step: Fill in the form as it is shown below. Make sure that you add the generated API key to the “Value” field. Once ready, save the new application parameter.
- Package Code: SYSTEM
- Name: GPT_TOKEN
- Value: the generated key from OpenAI
Note: Double-check that there are no empty spaces before and after the values you have added.
Seventh step: Open the process-enabled application or the process design where you want to utilize the OpenAI capabilities. If you haven’t created an application yet, you can easily create it with no code through the Comidor App Designer.
Eighth step: Open the Data Model and create at least 2 memo fields by clicking on the “+” icon, one for the question and one for the response of the ChatGPT. Of course, you can create as many fields as necessary for your case.
- For using the DALL·E open AI, you would need to create a memo field to describe the image you want the AI to draw, and a binary-type field to store the produced image.
Ninth step: Both question and response fields should be a part of one or more user forms for the end-user to provide the question and get the response. Go to User Forms and create (a) new form(s) according to your needs, by clicking on the “+” icon. Drag and drop the fields you need inside the form. Don’t forget to add the Question field if this form is used to ask a question to the ChatGPT.
The ChatGPT’s response should be available inside the form you have included in the response field. Keep in mind that this form can be a task form or a main form.
Tenth step: Go to the workflow and drag and drop the OpenAI component from the Integration Components list to the workflow design.
- In the component attribute, define the type:
- For ChatGPT, choose the input; a text/memo field where the question is stored, and the Response; a memo field where the answer of the ChatGPT is saved (the previously created fields).
- For DALL·E, choose the input; a text/memo field where the image description is added, and the Response; a binary field where the produced image by DALL·E is saved (the previously created fields).
Now, it’s time to get started using ChatGPT and DALL·E in your business life!
Let’s see in action, how the OpenAI integration services can be utilized by a marketing team to generate compelling content to be used in the form of a newsletter. Marketers should always review the generated content and make any adjustments to meet their specific needs and industry standards.
1. A member of the marketing team initiates the new newsletter process from the quick add menu in Comidor.
2. On the quick add form, the user defines the topic of the newsletter, asks a question to the ChatGPT, and describes the image to be drawn by DALL·E.
3. In a matter of seconds, the ChatGPT produces the content that the user asked for and the DALL·E produces an image in png format.
4. Once the response is ready, the marketing team receives a notification that a new task is assigned to the team to review ChatGPT’s response.
5. The user can edit the response and complete the task. Finally, the responsible team member receives a notification to use the content for the newsletter preparation.
Check out this special image created by DALL·E! It’s truly incredible what AI can accomplish these days.
ChatGPT and DALL·E are great tools for any business that wants to automate its marketing operations and save time and money. It offers scalability, flexibility, and customization options.Open AI tools, with their powerful features and intuitive interface, are sure to revolutionize the way organizations manage their operations in the future.