Using the Home Page
To access the Home page at any point click on the Home tab in the active units bar.
A welcome message will be displayed with your name and the current date and time. Hovering the mouse over your name will show the quick information which is also visible to colleagues. Clicking on your name will direct you to your profile. In the top right-hand corner are five icons for notifications, messages, news, calendar, and processes.
Hovering the mouse over “teammates” will display who is in your team and who is on leave from your team. View the Events or Tasks that are scheduled to start today. Hovering the mouse over the company name will display quick information about the company and clicking on the name will redirect you to the company’s account page.
Below this there is a view of the:
- Upcoming tasks
- Trending process
- Personal and team monthly metrics
Click on the Workbench and it will open the workbench page. Check the activity stream, processes, and tasks that are active.
The Modules Menu Icon, the search bar and the notifications, messages, news, calendar, and processes icons can be found on the top of the screen. While using Comidor these features will always remain at the top of the screen.
The search bar allows for searching the entire Comidor application for any entity or object and also allows the search results to be filtered. By clicking on the Application tab the search can be expanded to include Memos and Files. After the search results are shown the results can be filtered on the left-hand side and relevant results will show on the right.
Below the search bar is the Active Units Bar which shows the open tabs. Clicking on these tabs will direct you to the relevant page. The open tabs will remain there even if the user logs out and logs back in.
Next to the notification bar, the user image will be displayed; clicking it opens the User Settings. In User Settings:
- Edit the personal information in Profile
- Set up preferences in Settings regarding email or customize the Comidor Interface
- Turn live chat on and off
- Log out from Comidor
In the top right of the page is the Notifications Bar. There are five icons and when a new notification is received a blue box will appear next to the relevant icon. The five icons are:
- Notifications – These inform the user when a new task/process is added; when it’s time to start a new one; when someone has shared a folder or when an existing task/process has been completed. Reminders will show up here as well. These Notifications are also in the Workbench Activity Stream
- Messages – When a new Email is received the alert will be displayed here. Customise Email notifications in User Settings
- News – When someone has commented on a specific Process or Task a notification will be displayed here. Notifications regarding specific Comidor objects are displayed here as well
- Calendar – The Calendar icon opens a Calendar which shows your tasks for the current day
- Processes – The processes icon directs the user to a list of processes sorted by their scheduled end date. You can filter the Processes you want to view in User Settings
The Quick Add menu is accessed by clicking on the Quick Add Icon in the top right-hand side of the screen. It allows the user to quickly:
- Compose a new Email
- Create a new Task
- Upload a File
- Add a new Note, Contact, or Account
- Create a new Process
- Submit a new Absence Request or an Employee Request to your manager
Furthermore, there are many more things you can quickly initiate from this bar:
- Communicate quickly with your colleagues via Chat,
- Check your To-do list of Tasks assigned to you.
- Initiate a task with activities based on your Job description role.
- Have quick access to Bussiness and Comidor Apps.
- Get easily Reports & Analytics
- Enter the App Factory and User apps you have created.
At any time, you can simply hide Quick add Menu by clicking on “x”.
Quick adds provide users smooth navigation, anytime you need to. While using Comidor, Quick Add will always remain at the left of the screen. Check more about Quick Adds in Graphical User Interface section. Did you know that Quick Adds can be used to Link a Comidor object with the background screen Comidor object? Learn more in the Data Management section.